Sunday, May 8, 2011

I WILL NOT FEAR †ღ

Jeremiah 33: AMP
Call to me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).

Why did God choose Israel out of all the nations in the world? We are heirs of the promises belonging to Abraham through faith in Jesus.

For this [forgiveness] let everyone who is godly pray –pray to you in a time when you may be found. Surely when the great waters [of trial] overflow, they shall not reach the [the spirit in] him. Psalm 32:6

You are a hiding place for me. You Lord, preserve me from trouble. You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. Psalm 33:7

Father God, instruct me and teach me in the Way I should go. Counsel me with your eye upon me. I acknowledge my sin to you and my iniquity. I will not hide from you. I confess my transgressions to you. Father, Jehovah Rapha/Rophe, continually unfolding the past till all is told. Then you instantly forgave me the guilt of iniquity of my sin. Psalm 32:5

Father, you kept me safe on the Mt. Pass (Hinds feet) setting me firm on the heights that my feet didn’t slip. You kept me alive because you delighted in me and you have a plan and purpose for my life. Jeremiah 29:11

Lord, restore, heal, make whole, complete me. Honor the good and rightful desires of my heart to be with, raise and provide for my children. It is not your will for us to be separated or to live in poverty. Show me what to do. Show me favor in the work place.

I will not fear man. I will not worship false idols; nor will I set up an alter to anyone but you. You are the Lord heals all of our diseases. You are the only true God. There is no other. You are my helper, my Lord and my King. Show me what I am supposed to be doing for work. Don’t let me be put to shame. Pluck my feet from the net. Deliver me (and my children) from the snare of the fowler. You make all things new. Make me new. Elohim, make a Way where there seems like there is no way. Change the hearts of my enemies. Protect me from the evil plans of my foes –from the evil plans of men. Pull my life from the pit. Deliver me from the hands of my enemies. I worship you and believe and trust in your great name. You alone are God and there is no other. In Jesus name Amen. 3/24/11

Jehovah Shalom – The Lord is Peace
When I am afraid, I will trust in you. The name of the Lord is a strong tower the righteous run into and are safe. You are my fortress and deliverer. You hide me in the shelter of your presence. The Lord Almighty wasn’t in the earthquake or the fire. His voice came in a gentle whisper 1Kings 19:12

Lord, help me to hear and recognize your voice.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.

Lord, take me into your confidence. Proverbs 3:32
Holy Spirit, teach me sound judgment and discernment.
I will not fear sudden disaster or the ruin that overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be my confidence and will keep my foot from being snared. Proverbs 3:25-26

Holy Spirit, teach me wisdom, that I may live by your word. Holy Spirit, teach me to guard my heart. “By His knowledge the deeps were divided and the clouds let drop their dew.”

After you have done everything to stand, stand firm then. But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. 2Chron15:7

Lord God, help me to use the talents you have given me according to your word in Matthew 25 for your glory Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment